Consort provides multidisciplinary services to various clients. We are always looking to add talented individuals to our team of planners, engineers and landscape architects. Currently, we have openings for the career opportunities listed below. To apply, email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please reference the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Landscape Architect / Project Manager
Applicants should demonstrate strong leadership, design, project management, communication, illustration skills and broad technical knowledge of construction documentation including (but not limited to) construction detailing, materials, grading and drainage and field experience. Opportunities exist to work on a variety of projects including residential, retail, industrial, office, hospitality, financial, restaurants and mixed use. Unique regulatory, design, and construction challenges will require out-of-the-box solutions in this fast-pasted environment. We offer an excellent compensation package as well as great opportunities for professional growth. Salary commensurate with work experience.
- Skills required include proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and Microsoft Programs including Microsoft Project
- Business development and marketing experience preferred
- Undergraduate or master degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university required
- Licensure as a Landscape Architect preferred
- LEED accreditation preferred
Civil Engineer In-Training
The EIT will be responsible for the development of all phases of infrastructure and land development projects throughout the project life cycle. This includes planning, subdivision, preliminary engineering, final engineering and construction support.
- A working knowledge of land development, road design, stormwater modeling, stormwater drainage, detention, water quality and water and wastewater utility design.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Two years of related experience.
- EITs interact with clients, regulators and state officials on a daily basis, so good written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Landscape Architect In-Training
The LAIT will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. Responsibilities will range from schematic design and planning to construction documentation and permitting.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD, Excel and Photoshop.
- A degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working within a collaborative design team environment.
CAD Technicians/Designers will be responsible for the design and development of drawings of residential and commercial projects including all phases of land development: surveying, site layout, utilities, grading, and drainage.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Minimum of three years experience in Central Texas site development/civil design.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to work within a collaborative design team environment.
- Strong practical design experience.
- Associates degree desirable.